Anolyte Super Sanitiser 500ppm
Nature’s own powerful, non-toxic disinfectant
Hypochlorousa is one of the most natural and effective known biocides known to man. It eradicates all bacteria, mycobacteria, spores, fungi, viruses – even the tough Clostridium difficile – within 15 seconds. It disinfects 200 to 300 times better than bleach and is 100% safe.
Hypochlorous acid oxidises (explodes) the cell wall of all pathogens causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) and destroys them. Though viruses are not technically living organisms, they too are destroyed by hypochlorous acid.
Despite this destructive potential, our bodies use this defence throughout life.
Hypochlorous acid is naturally produced by our white blood cells and is an essential part of our immune system. This process is called phagocytosis and is one of humans’ most symbiotic actions – eliminating pathogens yet being inherently harmless, unlike most other disinfectants which are toxic.
You can use hypochlorous for surface disinfection! Cardiff University found that wet wipes spread deadly superbugs because most wipes dry out before the solution has had the necessary contact time. However, hypochlorous can be sprayed liberally on all surface types and pathogens are neutralised within seconds.
Hypochlorous can also be used for dental waterlines – it allows you to eliminate biofilm and legionella with no side effects!
Other uses: impression disinfectant, instrument soak, ultrasonic baths, disinfect root canals, removing biofilms from implant surfaces, mouthrinse (particularly effective post-surgical), and endodontic irrigation.
Hypochlorous acid will save you a lot of money and a lot of waste to dispose of. Eliminate the need to purchase numerous expensive, toxic chemicals. Hypochlorous saves several hundred pounds per year, per dentist.
HOW TO USE
Disinfection Sanitisation requirements on Hard or Soft surfaces. – Use neat when spray cleaning surfaces and fogging and dilute 1 to 4 parts water when using in desktop or car fogging machines
A non-toxic, food safe, eco biocide which leaves your premises infection-free and available to use, non-bleaching and harmless to humans and animals.
Leave on the surface allow to dwell, check to ensure you have achieved the desired efficacy. Rinsing or washing off depends on your application
Apply Directly to a surface or for easier application decant into a trigger spray bottle. If used just for cleaning, spray or wipe on but allow enough time for the liquid to release any visible soil & debris, or to breakdown any invisible Biofilm or Bioburden.
This solution contains no compounds a per the regulations for toxic compounds